Sunday, August 2, 2009

NEED for SPEED !

Well I got to go back to my roots this past weekend when the AMA Superbikes came to Heartland Park in Topeka Kansas. A great big thanks to Scott Sewell for pointing out the good locations, me and my buddy Jarvis of J. Morrison Photography were able to get some great shots and because I knew alot of the guys from my Kawasaki Motors days, I got some attention when I was taking the pictures. Like this one of Larry Peagram who won both superbikes looking over at me as he is heading into turn 11.


Jason Britton and his No Limit Stunt Crew put on stunt shows both days, and yes before you ask I got lots and lots and it's hard to choose which ones to post.



My buddy Aaron Yates who races for my all-time favorite sports person Michael "Air" Jordan aka Superman was running hard but went a little too hard into a corner and peeled off that cool paint job, he was ok. This picture is before the accident!



Thanks for this picture Jarvis, caught in the middle between my love for motorcycles and photography........!

No comments:

Post a Comment