Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blonde -vs- Brunettes for Alzheimers

I have been asked to photographed just about everything lately and although I always give my best and try to do the best I can. I often wish of doing something a little more special, well this past Saturday I got that chance when I was shooting the 1st Annual Blonde's -vs- Brunettes flag football game for Alzheimer's. Although the Blonde's won the game 57 to 20, the real winners where those trying to find a cure for this disease. Both teams raised over 21,000 for the cause I felt really good to be able to donate my skills and time to capture the game.

I said it was a flag football game for charity but you will see from the photos it was very competitive and almost turned into a tackle football game.......enjoy and I hope you maybe can donate a dollar or two or maybe your time for next years' game.





No comments:

Post a Comment