Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Busy Week !



Man this has been a busy week, I have done soccer games, baseball and preparing for graduation. My son wanted some more pictures and although I have taken thousands of pictures these are the hardest because the family has a higher expectation than my clients and I will admit the stress is up to capture his personality that I know he has. But I think I did ok....


Soccer

I was asked to take some photos of Kayra Thompson's last senior soccer game this week, it was really fun but she was all over the field so I had to let machine gun(Canon 1D) fire away to keep up with her. They didn't win but they had great support from the families and a good time was had by all.



Roadrunners
Then of course I had my Roadrunners to follow, this weeks game great they were down by 5 runs and rallied back to go to extra innings. They fell short in extra innings by 1 run but it was a great game to watch that you didn't want to end. I will get the photo link updated this evening I have some computers to fix and lots pictures to go through.

1 comment:

  1. "family has higher expectations than clients"

    Ain't that the truth! :) That's why I don't shoot family members, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete